We Want Homeworld 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the facebook group 'We Want Homeworld 3'. Here we will discuss the game and organize events and tournaments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Homeworld 2 Vanilla Event
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:00 pm by TheWorldSmith
Due to the resounding failure of the Complex event, we are going back to Vanilla for this one.

What weekend would you like to have the April event?

Regards,

Douglas 'Forloftol' Bacon

Comments: 1
Latest topics
» Win Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak!
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Emptyby TheWorldSmith Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

» 27/02/15 - WWHW3 Annual One-Versus-One Tournament Roster
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Emptyby TheWorldSmith Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:38 am

» 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Emptyby Kerfilicious Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:11 am

» Strategies for newbies
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Emptyby Zamaszysty Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:54 pm

» Lore-Blast: Eye of Aarran
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Emptyby TheWorldSmith Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:24 am

» Lore-Blast: Make your requests here!
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Emptyby TheWorldSmith Mon May 27, 2013 1:23 am

» Lore-Blast: The Beast, the Naggarok, etc.
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Emptyby TheWorldSmith Mon May 27, 2013 1:21 am

» Lore-Blast: Vaygr
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Emptyby TheWorldSmith Mon May 27, 2013 1:20 am

» Lore-Blast: The Protectors of the Garden of Kadesh
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Emptyby TheWorldSmith Mon May 27, 2013 1:19 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning

Go down 
+3
TheProgramer
TheWorldSmith
fantom
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What kind of tournament would you play in?
One-Versus-One
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning I_vote_lcap39%27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
Two-Versus-Two
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning I_vote_lcap22%27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Three-Versus-Three
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning I_vote_lcap13%27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Four-Versus-Four
27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning I_vote_lcap26%27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
TheWorldSmith
Forum Admin
TheWorldSmith

27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Empty
PostSubject: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:18 am

Hello there! Welcome to the opening discussions regarding the tournament that we'll be holding on the 27th of February, 2015, the First Annual WWHW3 Tournament!

The currently idea floating around is that the tournament will be in a Double-Elimination format for the most part. Players or teams will be playing against their competitors in a Best-of-Three series until the finals; at that point the tournament will use a Triple-Elimination format where it will become Best-of-Five.

At the top, you'll see a poll that's been posted, it's pretty self explanatory; so I'll tel. you why it's there and what I expect:

1. I have no preference for either 1v1s or team-based games.

2. If you vote for team-based games, you will be expected to organize teams for yourselves and will be expected to have the ability to play, don't vote for a team-based tournament if you can't do that.

3. If you enter a team into the tournament, should that be the winner of the poll, you will be disqualified if you do not attend the chosen date/time for your matches. (This will be organized to be the best time for everybody! Don't worry!)

4. Likewise with the above, if you arrange for a date and time, you'll have to be disqualified also. Don't enter if you can't ensure that you'll have time available to play.

Players will be able to play Kushan, Hiigarans, Taiidan, and Vaygr alike! There will be no limits to your fleets and if it's a team game you will not have to mirror your partners.

As for game options such as the Unit Cap, Starting Resources, Mulitpliers, etc. - This is the place to discuss them!

Thanks all!

Douglas "TheWorldSmith" William Bacon
WWHW3 Admin

Last edited by TheWorldSmith on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wewanthomeworld3.forumotion.co.uk
TheWorldSmith
Forum Admin
TheWorldSmith

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:21 am

[POINTS MADE DURING DISCUSSION]

"As for a Twitch, definitely, we will have one. As well as a YouTube channel.
The tournament will be the first batch of content for that. ^^"

"Right now we're running with an Elimination format.
Every set of opponents will be doing a Best-Of-Three, except;
The semi-finalists and finalists which will do a Best-Of-Five."

"As for the amount of participants, that depend son the number of people
that have interest, and then it'll be a first-come-first-serve situation with
people replacing each other if the originals can't cooperate. Of course
we'll have a time-frame that we can wait. I'm more for 30 minutes than 15."

"As for the problem with using forums, it's needed in order to cleanly organize
a tournament, and also grab a roster. Those who will make the energy to play
in a tournament will also make the energy to go on a forum and organize.
That's my logic, at least."

"I'm anticipating that the tournament will take a week, at most, given this is a community tournament which
will not be able to have the same stringent timetable as a tournament which has professionals. It just won't happen.
People's jobs and lives will get in the way, which it doesn't for professionals, which is why this will take a bit extra."

"Everyone will know their chosen time slot. I'll have a team of moderators for the tournament which will be given guidelines and will help
enforce timetables. We'll also have a moderator-specific chat room on the TeamSpeak server should an issue arise that needs consultation."

"This is also a great chance to official bug/balance test in a recorded fashion
for Gearbox. Hopefully we can be a hub where the MP community can gather together."

"This tournament, essentially, is what that is. It's not got prizes, or professional teams, just the
community playing the game they love with a leaderboard slot at the end. At WWHW3, we are
planning to do social gatherings on the first weekend of everything month on the back of this,
which is just an annual event where we can organize some tournament-style action."

Last edited by TheWorldSmith on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fantom

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:47 am

Ideally I'd like there to be both team matches and single matches. Like, have the team matches first, and then have the single matches, that way people can participate in both.
Back to top Go down
TheWorldSmith
Forum Admin
TheWorldSmith

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:51 am

fantom wrote:
I'd like there to be both team matches and single matches.

It'd be ideal... But it would have to be two separate tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Kerfilicious

Kerfilicious

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:38 am

I suggest this; get the community to start talking. I'm not 100% how this could be done. Perhaps a TWITCH event with a TS server so that we may start getting to know eachother. We could make an official post in the group to get people to start talking. The idea is to get people to split into groups so that we may form some teams, basically.

There has never been a proper online MP community so this is a great time to start working towards that.

I also suggest polling how many would be up for practise running old HW2 to get some practise.

The baseline for the tournament should be 1v1 until we got enough teams to fill a proper ladder.

And lastly, should we start our own "official" TWITCH channel? I vote "yes" on this.

And as a side note, I would be very happy to divert time and attention to help in any and all aspects that involve the HW community.
Back to top Go down
TheWorldSmith
Forum Admin
TheWorldSmith

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:55 am

Kerfilicious wrote:
I suggest this; get the community to start talking. I'm not 100% how this could be done. Perhaps a TWITCH event with a TS server so that we may start getting to know eachother. We could make an official post in the group to get people to start talking. The idea is to get people to split into groups so that we may form some teams, basically.

There has never been a proper online MP community so this is a great time to start working towards that.

I also suggest polling how many would be up for practise running old HW2 to get some practise.

The baseline for the tournament should be 1v1 until we got enough teams to fill a proper ladder.

And lastly, should we start our own "official" TWITCH channel? I vote "yes" on this.

And as a side note, I would be very happy to divert time and attention to help in any and all aspects that involve the HW community.

I completely agree. That's why these forums have been
set up and the tournament has been created.
To bring the community together!

In regards to it being a 1v1, yes, I absolutely agree - But that
does depend completely on what the community vote for.

As for a Twitch, definitely, we will have one. As well as a YouTube channel.
The tournament will be the first batch of content for that. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kerfilicious

Kerfilicious

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:37 am

TheWorldSmith wrote:

I completely agree. That's why these forums have been
set up and the tournament has been created.
To bring the community together!

In regards to it being a 1v1, yes, I absolutely agree - But that
does depend completely on what the community vote for.

As for a Twitch, definitely, we will have one. As well as a YouTube channel.
The tournament will be the first batch of content for that. ^^

The problem with thee forums is that most people do not have the energy to get on here. I think we need an event of sorts to get people talking, including the casuals. A premature twitch even combined with a TS, and maybe some organised chat groups on facebook / steam could be a tool of sorts to get that going.

Having a chat with some guy on steam atm that could potentially make a great commentator as well, which is something we really need.

My idea is to have groups forming in a week from now. IF we want team based combat, we need to have teams formed well before the launch. And for that we need to make friends with eachother. As an example, I will not work very well with "xXDarkNoobSlayerXx". ;D
Back to top Go down
MadCat

MadCat

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:43 am

My main concern is number of participants we can't get too many
(we can but we need to record lots of results). Or we should get it fixed
number and work around that ?

Yeah we should start with game rules, what happens when server has trouble or something
is there pause? I would also give 15 academic minutes for people to be late if it passes
immediate disqualification(given that we didn't get heads up to delay match or something
along those lines), thoughts on this ?

I also would like to see best of three from at least semi finals to finals or something like that.

People who don't have energy to come here probably don't have energy to help much with organizing
since it can take lots of energy XD
Back to top Go down
TheWorldSmith
Forum Admin
TheWorldSmith

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:27 am

Right now we're running with an Elimination format.
Every set of opponents will be doing a Best-Of-Three, except;
The semi-finalists and finalists which will do a Best-Of-Five.

As for the amount of participants, that depend son the number of people
that have interest, and then it'll be a first-come-first-serve situation with
people replacing each other if the originals can't cooperate. Of course
we'll have a time-frame that we can wait. I'm more for 30 minutes than 15.

As for the problem with using forums, it's needed in order to cleanly organize
a tournament, and also grab a roster. Those who will make the energy to play
in a tournament will also make the energy to go on a forum and organize.
That's my logic, at least.
Back to top Go down
MadCat

MadCat

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:06 am

Well I won't be playing so I have extra energy to do these stuff if needed. its pointless for me to
take spot when i suck but we will see depends on how many people apply.

since there will be tons of matches with best of 3 from start moving into best of 5. So how long do you
think it should last day or separate it into 2-3 days ? We need to have judge(or some form of keeping a track SS and trust players to
keep it fair) on every single match to keep it valid. That is why I'm concerned with participants whole organization rides on that.
If there are many matches to cover 30 mins could be too much(unless it fits into timeframe) because that
would mean a lots of time wasted between the groups. Well I'm thinking in case of extreme because there is possibility of that happening.

Everyone should know when his match is up(so they can plan it) and communication with participants is a key. So it would be good
to only have X fixed amount matches going at one time and people overlooking each spot making sure everything
is in order.

gee I'm probably over thinking it Smile
Back to top Go down
TheWorldSmith
Forum Admin
TheWorldSmith

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:15 am

MadCat wrote:
Well I won't be playing so I have extra energy to do these stuff if needed. its pointless for me to
take spot when i suck but we will see depends on how many people apply.

-So how long do you think it should last day or separate it into 2-3 days ?-

-Everyone should know when his match is up-

gee I'm probably over thinking it Smile

You should absolutely play! This isn't a tournament for prizes, or for professionals, it's for the community to have fun! ( And Kudos. Razz )

I'm anticipating that the tournament will take a week, at most, given this is a community tournament which
will not be able to have the same stringent timetable as a tournament which has professionals. It just won't happen.
People's jobs and lives will get in the way, which it doesn't for professionals, which is why this will take a bit extra.

Everyone will. I'll have a team of moderators for the tournament which will be given guidelines and will help
enforce timetables. We'll also have a moderator-specific chat room on the TeamSpeak server should an issue arise that needs consultation.

No, you're not over-thinking it, these are all things that need to be considered. ^^
Back to top Go down
MadCat

MadCat

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:45 am

I really want to even if i crash and burn and have my embarrassment recorded for everyone to laugh
at still its good fun jocolor even if i don't play just being there is enough fun for me. And it does
help to have people like me to do stuff(organize teams for example) and i don't have to worry about my match.

Since 25th is Wednesday it would be cool to wrap it up in Friday/Saturday since that is when
people have most time, it just doesn't fit to have finals when week starts it kills the mood.

You are on top of everything as it looks Smile

Back to top Go down
Kerfilicious

Kerfilicious

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:10 am

I meant the issue of the forum being, it's not a great place to build multiple teams since it's just us passionate enough to stick around that would frequent this place. We are in complete agreement. I didn't mean the forum is a problem; I actually love the chance of getting involved more personally and frankly, I really disslike Facebook and steam as social platforms. Forums all the way!

My baseline is just this; We need to get the casuals together since they will more than likely not do so themselves. I would love to see some tiers with 4v4 and the likes. Hell, our little thing here might actually create a new MP scene if we manage to get enough people together.

But from my experience when pulling a lot of people along, it's neccesary to get people in the same room, and to get them to start talking. And as such I propose something like a social event. I volunteer in this endevour should there be an interest in holding something like that cause I wouldn't be able to hust such an event all by myself. Razz

I also wanna just give you and the other guys who put so much time and effort into this. It really is appreciated! I love you guys for everything you've done for the community.

And should I sound crude at times it's just the language barrier speaking. ;D

I'm not a big time hoster, nor do I have experience in large scale tournaments. I do however have a lot of experience with people and hosting raid parties in various games. I don't know where I fit in, but I'd love to help in any way I can in that regard.

I'm also volunteering for moderating the event. Surely we will need a lot of people when it comes to checking on the lower tiers as the tournament progresses?
Back to top Go down
TheWorldSmith
Forum Admin
TheWorldSmith

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:31 am

Kerfilicious wrote:
I meant the issue of the forum being,
it's not a great place to build multiple teams since it's
just us passionate enough to stick around that would frequent this place.

Hell, our little thing here might actually create a new
MP scene if we manage to get enough people together.

But from my experience when pulling a lot of people along,
it's neccesary to get people in the same room,
and to get them to start talking. And as such I propose something like a social event.

I'm also volunteering for moderating the event.

Teams aren't needed. This is looking like, right now, a 1v1 tournament.
I get the sentiment that forums are terrible for building teams... But it's what we've got for now.

That's entirely the plan! This is also a great chance to official bug/balance test in a recorded fashion
for Gearbox. Hopefully we can be a hub where the MP community can gather together.

This tournament, essentially, is what that is. It's not got prizes, or professional teams, just the
community playing the game they love with a leaderboard slot at the end. At WWHW3, we are
planning to do social gatherings on the first weekend of everything month on the back of this,
which is just an annual event where we can organize some tournament-style action.

Add me on Steam. I'll set you up as a moderator and give you the guidelines. ^^
Back to top Go down
MadCat

MadCat

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:08 am

What about spreading the word about it, should we do it now?
If yes it would be cool to get guidelines on what to tell, are forums
official place to sign up and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Kerfilicious

Kerfilicious

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:08 am

TheWorldSmith wrote:
Kerfilicious wrote:
I meant the issue of the forum being,
it's not a great place to build multiple teams since it's
just us passionate enough to stick around that would frequent this place.

Hell, our little thing here might actually create a new
MP scene if we manage to get enough people together.

But from my experience when pulling a lot of people along,
it's neccesary to get people in the same room,
and to get them to start talking. And as such I propose something like a social event.

I'm also volunteering for moderating the event.

Teams aren't needed. This is looking like, right now, a 1v1 tournament.
I get the sentiment that forums are terrible for building teams... But it's what we've got for now.

That's entirely the plan! This is also a great chance to official bug/balance test in a recorded fashion
for Gearbox. Hopefully we can be a hub where the MP community can gather together.

This tournament, essentially, is what that is. It's not got prizes, or professional teams, just the
which is just an annual event where we can organize some tournament-style action.

Add me on Steam. I'll set you up as a moderator and give you the guidelines. ^^

Adding you right away!

I guess my enthusiasm is getting the better of me! It would perhaps be a bit premature to start asking people to come together en-masse so early on (weeks before release lol >_<).

Only happy faces from me sir! ^^

EDIT: Oh right! I would very much like to get my ass handed to me in this glorious event btw! ;D
Back to top Go down
TheProgramer

TheProgramer

PostSubject: Tournament Casting   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:53 am

I would love to have an opportunity to cast some matches.

I'm 25 years old, and married. I've always wanted to cast and while I'm by no means an expert, I do have some experience.

I am a long-time StarCraft player so I understand RTS, and did a few casts of that game. I've also done a full Let's Play of Homeworld consisting of 54 parts, each will commentary, and I even tried my hand at casting a HW1 game.

Since new members can't post links, to get the links to the videos I mentioned you can go to the We Want Homeworld 3 Steam Page, and look under discussions.
Back to top Go down
MadCat

MadCat

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:56 am

I loved that cast, you talk a lot (lots of useful information) and clear voice. You have my vote Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zamaszysty

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:06 am

Ok, You got me ... got me to join on FB where You got me to join the steam grour where You told me to go F(orum) myself, so here I am.

I'm all in for a 4v4 fun match with each player playing different race, or something like that, and if any other option is selected for the tournament - still in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheWorldSmith
Forum Admin
TheWorldSmith

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:52 am

TheProgramer wrote:
I would love to have an opportunity to cast some matches.

Message me on steam and we'll talk. Smile

It does look like 1v1 is going to win.
Back to top Go down
MadCat

MadCat

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:52 am

Glad to see you here Zamaszysty, I prefer forum over everything else since I can track discussion and other pros of it.  

Now at topic at hand, I'm kinda concerned about length of tournament it shouldn't last too long
because i don't want to see people lose interest both participants and observers. What i suggest
is to hold it always on Friday and Saturday(maybe even Sunday as well) and it should last fixed
amount of time lasting few hours(that should be discussed).  It was stated that this is not professional
tournament and its purely for fun but I do think we should approach with more commitment
so we can keep making events like this.

Back to top Go down
TheWorldSmith
Forum Admin
TheWorldSmith

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:59 am

MadCat wrote:
Now at topic at hand, I'm kinda concerned about length of tournament it shouldn't last too long.

While I've said it isn't a professional tournament, that doesn't mean we're not going to be as professional as possible, if people don't cooperate then they will be disqualified straight away. (That includes if they don't attend the time-window of their match; no matter the circumstances.)
Back to top Go down
MadCat

MadCat

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:41 am

I know i just felt it is needed to be said. It would be good to have list of rules even at this point in some form. Month away is not that far so I hope we get more people active on these forums since
it is a vital part.
Back to top Go down
Kerfilicious

Kerfilicious

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:43 pm

I've made a facebook post about this, but might as well post here as well; I'm thinking about getting an artist to make a custom wallpaper for the victor in the tournaments. I think it would be cool to mark the event with something special!

I have also come into contact with an artist, although he would need to be bribed with something. Now, I'm thinking about giving him a HW key, but as im short on money there are no guarantees. Anyone feeling like chipping in, or am I alone in this? I will prolly find a way regardless IF you guys are onboard on this.

So yeah, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
TheWorldSmith
Forum Admin
TheWorldSmith

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:36 am

Kerfilicious wrote:
I'm thinking about getting an artist.

If you can get one, great, otherwise it'll be myself working in Paint.Net & Photoshop doing splash screens with modifiable text - Depending on outcomes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning   27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning Empty

Back to top Go down

27/02/2015 - WWHW3 - First Annual WWHW3 Tournament Planning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next